about site users personal data processing
In connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform that we process your personal data. Details of our actions are indicated below.
• Administrator of your personal data
Paweł Dylowicz, running a business under the name PAWEŁ DYLOWICZ RAVENOUS ENTERTAINMENT, ul. Władysława Orkana, no. 24, 55-120 Oborniki Śląskie, Poland NIP: 9151623761, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is the Administrator of your personal data.
• Objectives and basics of personal data processing
Your personal data is processed inter alia for the purpose of executing and on the basis of the contract you have concluded. It enable us to:
• maintain your account in the site
• enable you order subscriptions,
• provide you ordered subscriptions,
• perform all other activities required in site running.
The basis of the above is article 6 par. 1 point a, b, c, f of the GDPR.
• Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data may be / will be: companies providing IT support to the Administrator of your personal data, business partners of the Administrator of your personal data, as well as public authorities to whom data is transferred under the law.
• Data transfer to third countries or international organizations
We transfer your data outside Poland, European Union and European Economic Area. Hovewer, in this case our contractors are from third countries, which have been recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection of personal data or which joined the Privacy Shield program (the current list of such entities can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/list ).
• Data processing period
We process your data acquired in connection with the conclusion of the contract until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract.
• Your rights
You have a:
• right to access to your personal data and receive a copy of them,
• right to rectify (amend) your personal data,
• right to delete your personal data
• right to limit of your data
• right to object processing of your personal data
• right to transfer your personal data
• right to file a complaint to the supervisory body
• right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data (withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of your consent before withdrawal).
• Information on voluntary data submission
Providing personal data by you is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with your data, we may refuse to enter into a contract (refuse to provide you ordered subscriptions) or terminate the contract already concluded (block provided you subscriptions).
• Information about profiling
Your data can be used to profile the client and to take automated actions. This means that analyzing your activity, including forecasting your personal preferences, behaviors and attitudes, can be used to offer you more tailored services and to better perform the contract by the Administrator of your personal data.
We use session and analytics cookies
If cookies are disabled the user might not be able to use functions and services of the Website like login to the user's account.
We use Google Analytics - service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"), using third-party cookies that enable Google to analyze the use of the Website. Note that we have activated Google’s IP anonymization
If User would like he/she can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data installing a browser-plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More info about Google Analytics
Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
Privacy Statement: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html
The User may at any time disable Cookies in the Browser, in accordance with the instructions provided by the publishers of the Browsers, e.g.